HOW IT WORKS
HERE WE HAVE ATTEMPTED TO AWNSER ALL OUR FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
IF YOU DO NOT SPOT THE AWNSER TO YOUR QUIERY PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL.
How do I pay?Pay as you Go Or Pay by Direct Debt you choose
All group attendees pay per term. Our class sizes are small and focused so we reserve you space each term. If you are likely to miss more that 4 sessions in a term please speak to the senior coach at your local class and we can arrange something specifically for you.
- Termly instalments, payable in the beginning of each term. This figure will be modified if you join us after the beginning of term.
- Fee’s are listed on the page for each class and on our “BOOK” page.
- A monthly direct debit is possible (should parents wish/need to spread the cost throughout the calendar year) please write to us for more information and a quote.
Rescheduling & Cancellation Policies
- We require written notice for 30 days prior to cancelling any direct debit.
- Termly instalments are non refundable 14 days after payment has been received.
Don’t worry we decided to also follow the exact same term dates all other schools follow in East Sussex!
Please note the following term has 13 dates:
September:14th, 21st, 28th
October: 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th
November: 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th
December: 7th, 14th
*We will only take 1 week off in the half term (November 2nd).
Twice a year, before the winter and summer holidays start, we host our very own events, where we invite friends, family & associated artists to perform. We encourage our students to showcase their progress and perform with their friends and ourselves! Performing live is an invaluable experience that we believe every musician should experience at least once!
SUBSCRIBE TO BADA MUSIC
GET IN TOUCH
01273 569 061